/  Employee Benefits
/  Life Disability
/  Long Term Disability Insurance

Long Term Disability Insurance

At least 51 million working adults in the U.S. are without disability insurance beyond basic Social Security

Long Term Disability Insurance provides employees with partial income replacement for disabilities resulting from injury or sickness. This coverage includes attractive options to supplement your sick leave benefit program, and our return-to-work programs will help your employees return to their jobs sooner, improving productivity.

Long Term Disability Insurance is offered through USAble Life.

Flexible, Affordable Options

Variable contribution and coverage levels, including:

  • Employer paid
  • Employee paid
  • Buy up
  • Total, partial, and residual plans

Optional services:

  • FMLA administration
  • W-2 & FICA tax administration

Enhanced Benefits

  • Voluntary rehabilitation*
  • Return-to-work incentives
  • Advanced survivor
  • Accidental death
  • Extended care
  • Infectious, contagious, and progressive disease
  • Revenue protection and supplemental benefit

Complementary services:

  • Social Security claims and appeals support
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Simple Administration

Supported by AccessAble, used by 10,000 brokers and group administrators

Features include:

  • Broker access to support client enrollments
  • Optional employee self-enrollment
  • Auto-draft and online bill payment
  • Instant quoting of voluntary benefits
  • Online Evidence of Insurability
  • Real-time employee updates

Let USAble Life provide competitive benefits and cover your employees.


*Available for employers with 50 or more employees and includes workplace modifications, job redesign, resume preparation, and job search assistance.

This is a brief description of USAble Life’s Long Term Disability plan coverage. This is not an insurance policy. Limitations and exclusions may apply. Some benefits and options are not available in all states. For cost and complete details of the coverage contact your insurance agent or BSH.