Our Products › Group Insurance Plans
Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI)
- Provides partial income replacement for employees who are temporarily unable to work due to a non-work related illness or injury.
- Meets state-mandated minimum standards.
- Enhanced benefit programs are also available.
Group Term Life Insurance (GTL)
- Payable upon death, regardless of cause.
- Waiver of premium: Coverage is continued without payment of premium during total disability commencing prior to age 60 (subject to application and approval).
- Convertible: Full conversion privilege without medical evidence upon termination of employment.
- Your choice of benefit schedules (flat amounts or multiples of salary).
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 24–hour coverage for accidents occurring on or off the job.
- Benefit amount equals the life insurance benefit.
Dependent Life Insurance
- Provides a life insurance benefit for spouse and eligible dependents in conjunction with the employee's coverage.
- Full conversion privilege without medical evidence upon termination of the employee's insurance or when the dependent reaches the limiting age.
Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Provides partial income replacement for employees who are unable to work.
- Pays benefits in case of partial disability.
- Choice of benefit percentages, elimination periods and benefit duration.
- Premium payments for an employee who is totally or partially disabled are waived for any period for which benefits are payable.
- Other features include full maternity coverage, three-month survivor benefit, Social Security increase freeze, minimum monthly benefit, and continuity of coverage between insurers.